VITAAL is an individualized multicomponent exergame training that uses gait analysis to formulate individualized interventions
Preferred walking speed is strongly associated with increased risk of disability, cognitive impairment, falls and all cause mortality.
VITAAL uses personalized training programs based on physical interactive games and interventions for mobility impairment, urinary incontinence and cognitive impairment.
The innovative solution uses advanced gait analysis to help formulate individualised interventions.
- Gait Analysis
- Training individualization
- Progress monitoring
- Profiles management
- Inertial Sensors for movement analysis
- Dynamometer for PFM contractions monitoring
- [Bluetooth Smart (R) connectivity]
- Management and Decision Support System (MDSS)
- Targeted interventions through gaming
- Unlimited replay value
- Usable interfaces
- Interaction using body movements